One of the most common resolutions that Americans make in the New Year is to get healthy and/or to lose weight. Yet, consumer polls show that about 3/4th of survey respondents don’t make it three months into their weight loss resolutions and 1/3rd don’t last even 30 days.
Some people look to celebrities for weight loss inspiration. Storied basketball player and announcer Charles Barkley recently started promoting Weight Watchers and is trying to inspire more men to follow his lead. Whatever your inspiration the overall key to long-lasting health and wellness is maintaining a balance of work and play, to eat well, enjoy activities and spend time with loved ones and friends.
Many Americans look toward vitamin supplements to help support them in reaching their goals. If your wellness goal is weight loss, Irwin Naturals System-Six is a complete formula that includes six support systems that, when combined with a low-calorie diet and an exercise program, provides weight loss support to help you meet your goal.
- Thermogenesis – A combination of Green and White Tea extracts deliver powerful nutrients to enhance thermogenesis (heat production) and help burn calories.*
- Energy – Natural caffeine plus the botanicals Yerba Maté, Guarana and Spirulina help you feel energized.*
- Mood – Standardized Rhodiola extract is included in this formula to support brain chemicals that influence mood.*
- Metabolism – A combination of B vitamins help convert food into energy and assist in the breakdown of carbs, fats and proteins.*
- Carbohydrate Support – Chromium supports the breakdown of carbohydrates into glucose and helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range.*
- Antioxidants – Vitamins C and E plus other nutrients with antioxidant activity including EGCG help to protect cell health and provide nutritional support for the body.*
If your goal is to live a healthy lifestyle this means making smart food choices, engaging in regular physical activity, and adding supplements to your diet as necessary. The first step should be to eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. By doing so you will get a good serving of the individual nutrients that your body needs. However, even a very well-balanced diet most likely doesn’t fill in all of your nutritional gaps. The fast paced, “on-the-go” lifestyle many of us lead today makes a good, well-balanced diet even more of a challenge. This is where a good multivitamin can help. Vitamins and minerals in a daily multivitamin is an inexpensive and easy way to supplement your diet.
Through retailers like Whole Foods, Sunflower Farmer’s Market and Sprouts, companies like Irwin Naturals sell some of the best weight support supplements and multivitamins on the market today. Check out healthy weight loss supplements and multivitamin supplements in your local health food store.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.